Director and Owner
- Local Authority Course: First Steps to Childminding
- Masters in Applied Positive Psychology
- BSc Psychology
- To supervise and meet the care needs of all children within the setting.
- Work alongside staff to plan stimulating activities to support each child’s learning and development progress.
- Manage staff and business administration
- Business growth and marketing
I set up Ivory Tower Childcare in November 2017 and have loved every minute of it! I really enjoy watching the little ones grow. They become part of our extended family and I find each stage of development fascinating in different ways.
I have extensive experience working in schools and youth settings in various capacities and a particular interest in child development and wellbeing.
Long term I would like to grow Ivory Tower to 9 children a day and have lots of plans for growing Ivory Tower outside of the home setting as well.